24 Locksmithing - Locksmith Service Review from Orlando, Florida

By far the worst company ever 24hr locksmithing.com..the customer service is terrible..they ripped me off for more than double what they qouted me and when trying to call and get a manager well lets say that they were not helpful again..tryed calling there customer service number and was on hold for 34mins when i was told it was a 4min wait..tryed again no such luck...company sucks and will tell everyone..by the way i usually dont write complaints but couldnt help myself due to the unhelpful people that work for this company..they need to be taken off google

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2015.

24 Locksmithing - Ripped off and taken advantage of by car locksmith co

2.3
Service Scheduling

I called 24locksmithing because their website said $15. I called them and the guy on the phone says its a $30 service charge PLUS a charge to open the door.

The guy finally shows up 45 minutes later and tells me its gonna be $135 PLUS the $30 service charge and when I complain he says he can ring me up as a student and save $35. Woopdy doo.

I took it because I was stranded in a rain storm locked out but this is completely misleading. Then when I called the home office to complain they immediately put me on a 20+ minute hold which I am still on while writing this complaint.

Reason of review: misleading advertising .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 02, 2015.